Matt McShane, DDS
Dr. McShane grew up in Russellville, AR. He received his BS in Biology from the University of Central Arkansas in 2007, and earned his Doctorate from the University Of Tennessee College Of Dentistry in 2012. Dr. McShane completed his training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Nassau University Medical Center, a level one trauma center centrally located in Long Island, New York. He served as Chief Resident in 2015-2016. He is trained in the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with an emphasis on dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants, facial trauma & reconstruction, orthognathic surgery, oral & facial pathology, and TMJ surgery.
Dr. McShane and his wife Chelsea have one daughter, Arden and one son, Will.
- Actively Pursuing Board Certification of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow- the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member- Arkansas Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Society
- Member- American Dental Associations
- Member- Arkansas State Dental Association
- Member- Northwest Arkansas Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy group
- Staff- Washington Regional Medical Center, Fayetteville Arkansas